To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
- Khushboo Goyal
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales Representative
NIIT Ltd • Atlanta, GA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
NIIT is looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a fast-paced sales environment. The role will be a part of our North America Corporate Learning Group Sales Team. The Inside Sales Representative will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working closely with the sales team, generating interest and qualifying prospects. This is an individual contributor role based in Atlanta.
· Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
· Understand customer needs and requirements
· Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
· Achieve quarterly targets
· Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
· Build and expand prospect databases
· Work with sales team to build pipeline
· Perform effective online demos to prospects
· Strong phone presence and ability to network over the phone.
· Experience making dozens of calls a day will be an added plus.
· Well organized and detail-oriented with the ability to build, manage, and track databases
· Excellent market research skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong listening and presentation skills
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
· Persistent and tenacious with the ability to follow up multiple times
· Experience working with salesforce.com or other CRM systems will be an added plus.
· Prior experience with corporate learning will be an added plus.
BA/BS degree or equivalent
Entry level to 3 years