To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Auburn Hills, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Legal Assistant to General Counsel
Harvard Resource Solutions • Auburn Hills, MI
Posted 1 month ago
We are currently searching for a Legal Assistant supporting the Executive Vice President and General Counsel of a multi-billion dollar automotive supplier. This is a 6-12 month contract assignment with the potential to go direct in Auburn Hills, MI.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Schedules appointments and conference calls and coordinates arrangements for conferences, court appearance, depositions, meetings, and travel
- Organizes and expedites flow of work through legal department
- Follows up with other members of the organization and support staff in order to save attorney’s time
- Composes correspondence and drafts legal documents
- Establishes and maintains highly confidential files and records
- Broad knowledge of filing dates, various court systems, and their local rules
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite-intermediate level
- Five years experience in related field
- Ability to transcribe using a Dictaphone
- Strong organizational skills; must be able to multi-task
- High level of initiative
- Must be able to effectively communicate both written and verbal
- Good customer service skills