To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3801 Tupelo Drive
Columbus, IN 47201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Marketing Communications Manager
Centra Credit Union • Columbus, IN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Marketing Communications Manager (Fulltime) – Columbus, IN - The Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible for Centra’s internal and external communications strategy, brand voice, and mass media campaign strategy. The right candidate for the Marketing Communications Manager position will be focused on constant improvement, developing meaningful reporting, and upholding consistent messaging in advertising and corporate communications
- Coordinating with media buyers to develop strategies for media placements and messaging, and coordinating needs with the Marketing Team
- Provide strategy and oversight of all internal and external communications to ensure effectiveness and brand consistency.
- Continually review the Experiencing Centra Online (E.C.O.) intranet portal to identify opportunities for improvement and increased engagement
- Report out to VP Marketing, CXO and AVP Network Infra-structure on E.C.O. change requests.
- Provide monthly reporting on E.C.O. usage
- Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Makes recommendations of employees for promotion/advancement, disciplinary actions, firing, etc. Set work schedules for staff.
The position requires skills, education/ training and experience in the following areas:
- Bachelor's Degree with emphasis in communications, business, or equivalent and three to five years of related experience OR the equivalent combination of experience and/or training. Supervisory experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions with management, Board of Directors and general public. Work involves extensive personal contact with members of the Board of Directors, community leaders, business leaders, and internal managers.
- Organization Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Team Building
- Time Management Skills
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft programs
- Project management programs
Centra Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.