To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tempe, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Accounting Principals • Tempe, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Accounting Principals is recruiting for a full-time Payroll Analyst for our client, a wholesale distribution company located in Tempe, AZ. They are looking for someone with at least 3 years of multi-state payroll processing experience and strong technical skills. This is a permanent job opportunity offering a competitive benefits package and a fun, casual work environment.
In this role, your main responsibilities will include oversight of biweekly and weekly payroll, reporting and providing payroll support to various departments. You will work in a variety of systems, including Workday and Kronos, as well as Microsoft Excel. They are looking for someone with a strong payroll background, ideally in a high volume or large company environment. You should also have strong Excel skills, the ability to multi-task well and excellent communication skills.
If you feel this is the ideal job opportunity for you, submit your resume and application today!
- Provides support to various departments related to payroll
- Oversees the weekly and biweekly processing of company-wide payroll
- Generates required payroll reports in a timely fashion
- Assists internal employees with payroll-related questions
- Processes off cycle and termination paychecks as needed
- Reviews and corrects payroll errors and posts adjustments
- Assists with ad hoc reports and projects as needed
- High School Diploma is required; an Associates or Bachelors degree is a plus
- At least three years of multi-state, high volume payroll experience
- Experience using Workday and/or Kronos is a huge plus!
- Must have strong technical skills, including advanced Excel (Pivots and VLookups)
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to analyze information and think critically
- Ability to work overtime and/or weekends as needed
Employment Type: Full-Time, M-F Regular Business Hours
Compensation: $25 to $28 per hour, DOE
If you would like to be considered for this role and meet the requirements listed above, submit your resume today. To learn more about us contact Sonja at 480-644-0500 or email@example.com.