Essential Job Functions (primary duties and outputs of position):
· Performs daily invoicing, including posting invoices to customer portals
· Prepares deposits and posts cash receipts daily. Processes customer credit card payments
· Responsible for processing Order Adjustments as needed
· Audits and processes commission payments to Sales Representatives, and sends out weekly shipment reports
· Performs monthly closing of Accounts Receivable and Commissions
· Maintains Customer Master listing
· Supports Credit Collections by making routine collection calls
· Other duties as required
· Follow safe work practices, participate in safety training as required, and report any unsafe condition or accident.
· Employees are responsible to understand and support the quality policy and the appropriate elements of the quality management system for their areas of work, reduce, eliminate, and prevent quality deficiencies including escapes.
· Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of nonconformities related to product, process, and quality system.
· All employees have the responsibility and authority to identify quality deficiencies, elevate any concerns for action within or related to our quality system and processes.
· Communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
· Maintain effective and constructive working relationships with others both internally and externally.
Education/Work Experience Requirements:
3+ years of dedicated accounts receivable experience.
Technical certification or Associates degree in accounting preferred.
Experience with computer-based accounting applications.
Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multi-task assignments.
Strong analytical skills, with ability to focus on details for accuracy.
Microsoft Office Suite experience at advanced intermediate levels at minimum, specifically Excel (ability to create formulas and pivot tables).
Demonstrated verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Experience with SyteLine ERP a plus.
This position requires sitting for extended periods of time as well as extensive computer usage. This position requires limited bending, walking, standing, and lifting.