To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN
- Kelli Jensen
- Phone: 612-354-8505
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Certified Medical Assistant
PRIDE Health • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 1 month ago
PRIDE Health has an immediate opening for a Certified Medical Assistant to join a healthcare facility in Minneapolis, MN! This is a wonderful chance to work in a clinic setting, gaining amazing industry experience, while maintaining a work/life balance!
- This role will full-time days during the week! Position is for a 3+ month-long contract.
- Certified Medical Assistant will obtain patient histories, update patient charts, room patients, and prep exam rooms.
- Certified Medical Assistant will schedule appointments and handle other administrative duties, as assigned.
- Certified Medical Assistant will take vitals, administer medications, perform Phlebotomy, and assist with procedures, as needed.
- Certified Medical Assistant will assist with procedures, as directed by the healthcare team.
- Must have graduated from an accredited Medical Assisting program.
- Must have active CMA certification via the AAMA.
- Must have active BLS certification, via the American Heart Association.
- Must have at least 2 years of medical assistant experience, preferably in a busy clinic setting.
- Must have experience taking vitals, giving injections, administering medications, performing Phlebotomy, etc.
Interested individuals, apply today! Resumes can be sent to Kelli.Jensen@pride-health.com.