To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dayton, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
WorkRocket • Dayton, OH
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This is a rare opportunity for a manufacturing tech to join a major global manufacturer and have a direct hand in the opening of a brand-new plant! Experience the excitement of being there from the beginning and taking part in the implementation of their own proprietary robotic machinery. Learn all about this unique equipment, and enjoy working in the clean, air-conditioned facility.
Enjoy exceptional benefits, above average compensation, and plenty of room for growth with one of the top plastics manufacturers in the world that is still family owned and operated.
ALPLA is searching for a Manufacturing Technician to join the team at their new location in Dayton, OH.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Above average compensation – Starting at $18/hr. depending on experience. Plus, potential for annual pay increases.
- Benefits – Including medical through United Healthcare, dental, vision, supplemental funds for medical expenses, 401k with generous match, 9 paid holidays, PTO and paid vacation, wellness program to lower your premiums, gym membership reimbursement, exercise equipment reimbursement, short and long-term disability, life insurance, educational assistance, and more.
- New, exciting equipment – Their equipment is one-of-a-kind! One company in the world manufactures their machines for them, and only them. This exclusive robotic equipment is what makes them unique in their field.
- Big name clients – They have some of the largest companies in the world as their clients. Talk about company stability!
- Extensive training – You will receive at least 12 weeks of initial training, which includes everything from learning about the culture, the different technologies available at the company, how this plant will be functioning within the company, and full safety training.
- Clean, climate-controlled environment – Because most of their equipment is automated, their production facilities are cleaner and more manageable than an average plastics plant.
- Advancement – From this role, you could move into Mold Fitting, then Team Lead, and eventually Supervisor.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
Email your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
About the Company: ALPLA is one of the leading companies in the world in the area of packaging solutions and is renowned throughout the world for producing plastic packaging of the highest quality. Around 19,300 employees at 176 locations across 45 countries produce high-quality plastic packaging for brands in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, oil and lubricant, home, and beauty care industries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you have previous experience as a Manufacturing Technician or have mechanical experience and computer knowledge in a manufacturing setting, they want to hear from you.