Ideal candidate must possess:
- Knowledge of inspection, diagnosis, removal and installation of major drive train components and general truck repair.
- Hourly pay, NO flat rate - High Quality, Results Driven Environment
- Ability to produce quality work in a billable hours environment.
- Highly motivated, detail oriented, self-sufficient technician with a “make it happen” attitude & approach.
- Position is full-time Mon – Fri – 1st Shift
Camerota Truck Parts is a growing, high-energy company and provides a team-oriented work environment and a comprehensive benefits package, compensation and incentives:
- Paid vacation, holidays & personal time in your first year!
- Medical, Dental, RX & Vision Care Insurance
- Fully paid Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching contributions
- Excellent working conditions in a team atmosphere
Camerota Truck Parts – An Industry Leader!
With over 59 years of continuous growth and serving customer’s drivetrain needs Camerota Truck Parts continues to expand with 9 facilities throughout the Northeast. Founded in 1960, Camerota Truck Parts has evolved to a full-service repair and installation facility, sales and distributor of major O.E.M. product lines and the Northeast’s premier provider of new and remanufactured manual and automatic transmissions, rear differentials, steering boxes and driveline services for trucks of all sizes. Our remanufacturing and distribution facilities use quality management systems that are compliant with the rigorous ISO 9001 quality standards. For more information on Camerota Truck Parts, please visit our website at www.camerota.com
For a rewarding career opportunity apply online:
CAMEROTA TRUCK PARTS
35 Washington St.
Westborough, MA 01581
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Attention To Detail
Installations (Computer Systems)
Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)