To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
601 Belle Terre Boulevard
LaPlace, LA 70068
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sales Representative / Automotive Sales Consultant
Riverland Chrysler Dodge Jeep • LaPlace, LA
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Automotive Sales Consultant
Riverland Chrysler Dodge Jeep is looking for Automotive Sales Consultants to join their winning sales team! Riverland Chrysler Dodge Jeep is a family owned dealership that has been in business for 20 years! If you’re ready for a new challenge with high earning potential and career growth, join the sales team at Riverland Chrysler Dodge Jeep.
- Complete extensive training regarding the product line. (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram)
- Maintain strong knowledge base of all new vehicle makes and models
- Create the best vehicle-buying experience to make lifelong customers
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features
- Establish personal goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Support on-line customers through our eSales office
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
The ideal candidate has a general sales background of some sort (electronics, appliances, etc.) or a hard working professional looking to make a career change.
- Automotive sales experience is preferred but necessary for this role
- Quality customer service skills and sales track record
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships. (i.e., a “people person")
- Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process
- High personal achievement standards
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Professional Appearance
- 5 day work week & split shifts
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Paid holidays
Join a winning automotive sales team!