Certified Nurse Aide (Pennington Gap, VA)
Lee Health & Rehab Center, in Pennington Gap, VA, has a career opportunity for a dynamic CNA to round out our team that is responsive, compassionate and caring to the needs of our patients, residents and their families.
Lee Health & Rehab Center provides a resident-centered, customer service approach to care by qualified staff that values quality and commits to compliance and higher standards. Our goal is simple: to use innovative techniques and creative thinking to provide more efficient and effective treatments. We have worked to create a welcoming, enjoyable atmosphere, whether people come for short-term rehab or long-term care. We are doing more than just challenging the status quo - We are changing lives!
Successful service excellence candidates will have the following qualifications and ability to:
- Care for and assist patients/residents with all daily living requirements, such as:
- Feeding and setting up meal trays
- Making beds
- Measuring and recording input/output
- Appropriately positioning patients/residents
- Providing preventative skin care
- Read, interpret and follow written and oral instructions.
- Accurately document any nursing care in the clinical record, including any changes in behavior or physical status.
- Obtain and record vital signs as instructed.
- Answer call bells timely.
- Promote a culture of Service Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Certified as a Virginia Nursing Assistant in good standing with the Virginia Department of Health Professions.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent clinical, customer service and leadership skills.
- The successful candidate for this position is knowledgeable of and assures compliance with federal and state regulations, company and facility policies, and procedures.
- Must be flexible, detail-oriented, and be able to make effective decisions and work as part of a service excellence team.
Come be a part of a team that is driven by our mission to provide a peace of mind to those we care for: our patients, residents, families and staff. Be part of a Service Excellence culture!
Drug Free & EOE