To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston- Northshore area, MA 01923
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Dunkin Donuts - NGP Management • Boston- Northshore area, MA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Join our team at NGP Management! We are a franchisee of Dunkin Donuts, not Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. or any of its affiliates. We are an independent business owner who set their own wage and benefit programs.
We are currently looking for a High Volume Quick Service District Manager in our Northshore MA area!
The District Manager will be responsible for directing the operations of approximately five to eight store locations to facilitate the success of his/her stores and store teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide ongoing development, support and hold weekly manager meetings with Store Managers
- Ensure that their stores are running safely, legally and profitably
- Demonstrate practical knowledge, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Anticipates problems and develops workable solutions
- Recruits, interviews, selects and retains outstanding management personnel.
- Maintain the operational efficiency and profitability of the store to meet or exceed store budgets.
What’s in it for you?!:
- Training program to ensure your success
- Room for growth and advancement
- Bonus incentives with attainable goals
- Excellent benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability (Company Paid), Flexible Spending Account, 401(k)- company match, Vacation and Sick Time)
- FREE COFFEE WHILE YOU ARE AT WORK!
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts, not Dunkin' Brands, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
Job Type: Full-time
- 5-8 years relevant experience (Restaurant, Retail, or Supervisory)
- Able to clearly express oneself verbally and in writing
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Able to be flexible in schedule outside of normal scheduled shifts
- Access to personal vehicle and hold a valid driver’s license