Compounder – 3rd shift
Express is looking for a Compounder – 3rd shift to start immediately with a company in Piscataway, NJ.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits including Dental & Vision Plan
- Safety incentives
- Direct Deposit/ Pay Card
- Referral Bonuses
· Compound formulas accurately according to instructions ensuring the best methodology is utilized based upon the particular product or mix. Performs a variety of duties involved in the dispensing and filtering of flavors.
· Following all manufacturing instructions on formula batch sheet using proper compounding techniques to ensure product quality.
· Following all personal and product safety procedures compliant with company standards.
· Possessing and applying working knowledge of all pumps, mixers, scales, fork trucks, high density storage units, meters, and computers
· Performing a variety of duties including the blending, mixing, heating, chilling, filtering and dissolving products to create a flavor.
· Dispensing flavors into various size packages per direction or Sales Order.
· Possessing the ability to operate such equipment as pumps, mixers, filters, homogenizers, and heating and chilling kettles or vats.
· Working from schedules and to production standards.
· Gathering, inspecting, and verifying ingredients for the processing steps.
· Logging and recording all batch information in Batchmetrics and utilizing ERP system for inventory control and transfer.
· Complying with good manufacturing practices and company SOP’s ensuring compliance to SQF and regulatory standards.
· Adhering to schedules provided by supervision with respect to training, scheduled cleaning and routine inspections (Post OP/Pre OP)
· Communicating issues (equipment, raw material quality, etc.) to supervisor in a timely manner.
· Commitment to company and SQF Safety and Quality Standards and continuous improvement of the quality management systems
· Monday-Friday 10:30PM-7:00AM
What We Look for in a Compounder – 2nd shift:
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· Forklift experience a must.
· Minimum 1 year experience in food manufacturing or related industry.
· Previous compounding experience is a plus.
Understand Written Procedures