AT&T Retail Sales Account Representative - Entry Level
Prestige is hiring!
During an offbeat time in the world, when many companies are at an unfortunate standstill, we are proud to remain as a growing business with the opportunity to increase recruiting efforts.
We are a highly rated business and have been named Orlando’s Best & Brightest Company to work for the past five years in a row.
Prestige has expanded and progressively grown by holding strong to our corporate values and always putting our team and clients at the top of our priority list.
There’s nothing more important to us than practicing what we preach and stepping up for our people each and every single day.
** We will only consider candidates who identify with those same standards.
What do we do?
As an approved AT&T vendor, we use professional sales outreach to find ideal customers and create interest around the AT&T brand and high end technologies and services they provide.
Our sales professionals reach out directly to new and potential retail customers in order to gather information, identify needs, and ultimately close sales.
Basic Responsibilities include:
- Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity, enthusiasm, and integrity
- Present client services to new and existing customers by presenting a professional proposal
- Work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process
- Achieve personal sales goals / daily/weekly
- Work directly with management on campaign development and team growth
- Provide cost-effective and helpful solutions and new services to target market
- Attend in-office training and leadership development meetings
- Sales or Customer Service, Business or Marketing experience is a plus, but willing to train the right person
- Understands principles of excellent communication
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Self motivated & goal-oriented
- Must be able to work in a team and independently
- Ability to have fun at work (we enjoy having fun, so you should too)
- Student Mentality – willingness to take direction and learn
- Strong leadership qualities
Added Perks :
- Personalized mentorship
- Executive Coaching
- Direct Interaction with CEO and a team invested in your success
- Dynamic hands on training & continued education
- Self Controlled Advancement + professional development plans
- Fun Team Events and travel opportunities
- Consistent Bonus incentives
If you are looking to advance your career with a fun, passionate, growing company, we want to hear from you. Please apply today for immediate consideration. Qualified candidates will be contacted by the HR team within 24-48 hours of applying. Good Luck!