Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following but other duties may be assigned:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Professional presentation and attitude
- • Ability to organize and direct oneself while effectively managing others
• Accept responsibility and account for his or her actions
- • Ability to make critical decisions while following company policies and procedures
- • Ability to utilize time to organize and complete work within deadlines
• Ability to influence and motivate others to perform their jobs effectively and to be responsible for making decisions
• Ability to provide guidance and feedback to help other strengthen specific knowledge, skills and abilities
- • Strong mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and blueprint reading experience
• Strong technical understanding, equipment maintenance and power and hand tool experience
• Strong interpersonal skills and customer service skills
• Must be able to work flexible hours and come in on off shift or weekends as needed to handle maintenance situations
• Strong computer experience
• Forklift, combi and Ariel lift license
- • Must hold a valid driver’s license
• Knowledge of safety and OSHA regulations
• Strong organizational and follow up skills
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating instructions and procedure manuals, write routine reports and correspondence
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with stress effectively
• Ability to read and interpret instructions and schematics
- • Ability to assemble and disassemble mechanical and electrical devices
- • Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work in cross-functional teams.
• Must be able to lift to 50 lbs.
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalency required. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent of at least 4-7 years of experience in the field or related area with extensive working knowledge of all electrical, mechanical, hydraulic systems in an industrial environment including but not limited to the following:
- • High Voltage Systems Maintenance
• Industrial Maintenance including general Mechanical, Hydraulic, AC/DC drives or VFD’s
• Knowledge of PLC Programming and Troubleshooting on Lasers, Brake Press, Shears, Robotic Welders, Plasma and CNC’s.
• Experience operating Lasers, Brake Press, Shears, Plasma, CNC’s, Robotic Welders and other machines
• Knowledge of Lock Out/Tag Out requirements, OSHA compliance, 5S, ISO and EHS regulations
Ability to read, analyze, interpret and comprehend general business periodicals and safety and equipment manuals, complex instructions. Ability to write reports, correspondence and memos. Ability to effectively present information on a one on one and group situation and respond to questions from management or team members. Ability to read, comprehend and speak English.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers, calculate percentages and work with fractions. Must know how to use a tape measure accurately.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to apply technical skill along with common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Ability to use Microsoft Office applications such as MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
Must be safety conscious and follow all safety and OSHA, EPA, DNR and other local, state or federal regulations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk, see and hear. Occasionally required to sit. Regularly required to stand, walk and use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands or arms. Must be able to lift or move up to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Must be able to stand or walk on concrete floors.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to louder in the warehouse and production areas. Office noise is lower for a typical office environment. Will be working outside and inside being exposed to dusty and dirty environments, hot or cold elements.