Our company inspires our employees to be successful by providing an excellent work environment and training. Our company promotes a team-oriented work culture and our leadership cares deeply about our staff well-being. If you are looking for a position where you can apply your skills and build a thriving and rewarding career - come join us!
We are currently seeking an experienced HR Coordinator and the position will be reporting to a very supportive manager.
The HR Coordinator provides assistance to the Senior Recruiter in recruitment tracking and successful onboarding, analyzing and developing diverse and innovative strategies to solve complex Eden staffing needs and helps build a pipeline of pre-qualified candidates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct reference checks and facilitate background screening and DOJ screening, when necessary
- Interview scheduling, interacting with candidates on pre-employment inquiries, preparing offer letters, processing hires through our HRIS systems and assisting with on-boarding activities.
- Help out with open enrolllment and onboarding employees
- Collaborate with internal hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and goals.
- Develop and implement recruiting-related programs including creative sourcing plans, University relations, and promotion of the employee referral program.
- Act as liaison to colleges and trade schools to promote job opportunities.
- Frequent collaboration with team to improve processes, implement best practices in TA support of our recruiting organization and candidate experience.
- Consulting with candidates, hiring managers, and recruiters on all pre-employment and onboarding initiatives.
- Responsible for monitoring dedicated Inbox and triage incoming requests.
- Job description management – formatting, researching similar jobs, creating templates, etc.
- Generate and coordinate all new-hire offer letters.
- Data entry of all new-hire on-boarding information/changes/terms.
- Assist with onboarding inquiries, requests and processing.
- Stay in constant communication with the candidates so they always know where they are in the process.
- Create reports using data to improve the recruiting process.
- Conduct phone screens as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Filing as necessary.
- Other duties assigned by HR staff as needed.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or relevant discipline preferred.
- 1+ year of experience in a Human Resources environment.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking system a plus (iCIMS).
- Patient, communicative team player that is detail-oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Well-versed with working cross-functionally to help resolve hiring issues and drive hiring processes.
- Results-driven, hard-working individual who enjoys a challenge.
- High level of professionalism, reliability and customer service orientation.
- Willingness to travel to different locations and work flexible hours as needed.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Analytical aptitude and ability to problem solve and troubleshoot independently.
- Positive attitude and the ability and desire to learn, grow and have fun working with a dynamic and fun team of passionate HR professionals.
RSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We care about diversity and inclusivity and foster an environment that celebrates individuality and enables you to be your best self. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome all applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, or race.
Attention To Detail