To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL 33609
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Staff Accountant (Tax)
The Staffing Resource Group, Inc • Tampa, FL
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sr. Staff Accountant:
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the federal contracting industry, featuring a cutting edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
- Title: Staff Accountant
- Location: Tampa, Fl.
- Industry: Accounting/Tax/Audit and Payroll Services
- Salary: $50,000-$75,000 (depending on exp)
- Employment Type: Salaried / Direct Hire
Environment: fast paced, accounting environment dealing with multiple lines of business. This customer has an upbeat, highly motivated team, committed to immediate growth and an entrepreneurial spirit. COME JOIN US!
Job Scope: This position is responsible for applying generally accepted accounting principles to the preparation and maintenance of balance sheet reconciliations, monthly financial close process, annual financial audit and assist in creation of accurate and timely payroll tax filing. Additional filings may include 1040, 1120 and preparation of K1’s. Individuals that do well in this role will be a resourceful problem solver with strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; and two years related experience; or High School diploma or its equivalent, including coursework in bookkeeping and computer science; and three to five years of progressive accounting experience involving advanced record keeping; or Equivalent combination of education and experience if requisite skills are demonstrated.
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with Payroll, Taxes and Quarterly Filings
- General ledger
- Month end and year end close experience
- Experience w/1099 preferred
- MS Office and QuickBooks (Will assess)
- Ability to interface with clients over the phone
- CPA or CPA eligible a plus
Keyword search terms: Staff Accountant, “GAAP”, Account, Sr. Accountant, Accounting Manager, Tax Manager, Tax Accountant, Audit, Payroll Accountant, Controller, Assistant Controller