2nd shift: Monday-Friday
The Manufacturing Supervisor is responsible for efficiently overseeing and maintaining operations in a manufacturing environment. In this role you are responsible for maintaining a safe work environment. Trains, coaches, and mentors’ employees towards developing their skills and providing them with the tools they require to succeed.
• Oversee the efficient operation of the manufacturing lines, including safety, quality, and efficiency.
• Develop skills of staff through monitoring, coaching, and training.
• Ensure that production schedules and efficiency goals are achieved.
• Ensure that standards are maintained and continuously improved.
• Knowledgeable of all jobs, tasks, and functions on the manufacturing line to be able to fully support them.
• Able to operate all equipment and knowledgeable of equipment capabilities.
• Daily monitoring of production standards and goals.
• Monitor payroll for accuracy and adherence to policies.
• Builds a cohesive team that works towards departmental and company goals
• Achieves department budget goals.
• Responsible for providing direction to the manufacturing and warehouse staff through the management team.
**Must have legal documentation proving authorization to work in the US**
Qualified Applicants may be subject to pre-employment drug and background screening.
Point of Contact
Miranda Blais ([ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Production Supervisor)
• High school diploma or equivalent with 2-3 years in the food manufacturing industry.
• Must have proven leadership skills, a minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience.
• Ability to lift and carry up to 25lbs. on a regular basis daily and to stand for several hours at a time
• Must be able to operate electrical and manual pallet jacks and forklifts
• Must be computer literate – Microsoft office and excel preferred.