To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5420 Linkwood Road
Linkwood, MD 21835
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
WorkRocket • Linkwood, MD
Posted 1 month ago
Are you a skilled diesel mechanic looking for better compensation and a specialized fleet to work with? Take advantage of this career with our client, an established, successful organization will provide you with a greater sense of accomplishment and room to grow.
They are looking for a Diesel Mechanic to join their Linkwood, MD team. This is a pivotal role where you will be responsible for supporting management with maintaining a first class commercial vehicle fleet.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Excellent pay – Average weekly pay is $900-1100
- Great Benefits – medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off
- $500-$1000 annual contribution towards healthcare
- 3% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
- Variety – Work on different trucks every day, and never have a dull moment!
- Advancement opportunities – They are always looking for key players motivated to move up into higher level roles.
In this critical role, you will be:
- Making general repairs to equipment, including engine, rear end, clutch, brakes, transmissions, and hydraulic system
- Cutting, welding, changing tires, and replacing lights
- Performing electrical system repairs on vehicles
- Performing scheduled service and inspections
About the Company: Since 1949, they have been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Their focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Qualified candidates will have:
- A minimum of two years of diesel mechanic experience
- Vocational school or community college degree or certificate in diesel/heavy vehicle maintenance preferred
- A valid CDL Class A license with a strong driving record, preferred
- Knowledge of metal fabrication, cutting, and welding
- Experience with electronic diagnostics and computerized vehicle maintenance saystems