CyQuest Business Solutions, Inc. is looking for a Part-time Travel Coordinator to join our team in our Atlanta office. The Part-time Travel Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating travel needs for the company.
This includes making travel arrangements (domestic and international) for both internal and external customers that may involve booking flights, reserving lodging, arranging automobile rentals and more.
With a 10 hour work week, the ideal candidate will have proven experience functioning in a responsible, highly professional and confidential manner.
- Coordinate and execute travel, lodging and transportation arrangements for domestic travel and some international
- Provide support to team members by responding to travel related needs
- Prepare detailed reports for management, as requested
- Implement project tracking tools; successfully communicate status of travel
- Responsible for data entry and analysis of pertinent and confidential information
- Maintain all travel-related records and documentation, and correspondence
About CyQuest Business Solutions, Inc.:
For over 15 years, CyQuest Business Solutions has served the greater Atlanta area, providing HR consulting and staffing support services. Located on Atlanta's Southside, in Hapeville, we pride ourselves on serving the South Fulton area including, College Park, East Point, Morrow, Forest Park, Peachtree City, and Newnan. We specialize in providing office administrative support services, managed services (on-site, project and operations management), food processing and manufacturing, and Human Resources outsourcing and consulting. We know first-hand the difference a great team can make. When you are surrounded by the right people on the journey of growing your business, work becomes an adventure and coworkers become family. Won't you join our family?
Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes creativity, flexibility and responsibility.
Employees can also take advantage of a casual dress code, free parking, and a location where Marta's bus stop is located directly in front of our building.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication
- Working knowledge of the travel industry
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Understanding of travel policies and regulations
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to maintain and manage vendor relationships
- 1-2 years of experience in travel coordination
- Extreme attention to detail