To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The Panther Group • Boston, MA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Administrative Assistant (Clerical / Data Entry)
Administrative Assistants, are you looking for your next great opportunity? As a leading provider of temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire staffing in the Boston area, we can open the door for your next career opportunity. Right now, we are seeking an experienced Admin for a contract to hire opportunity with one of our clients.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will perform a variety of clerical tasks to support office and administrative operations.
You would be responsible for performing a variety of administrative and receptionist tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing the company’s general administrative activities
Your specific duties in this Administrative Assistant role will include:
· Answering all incoming calls and transferring to the appropriate parties
· Providing routine information to callers and visitors
· Performing routine clerical work, including typing various correspondence
· Processing incoming and outgoing mail
· Performing filing duties
· Ordering office supplies
· Managing copy machines and other office equipment
· Maintaining schedules for meeting rooms and other office resources
· Performing light accounting duties as necessary
We are looking for self-motivated Office Assistants who exhibit a strong work ethic and who are willing to go above and beyond in order to fulfill a wide range of support duties. You should also be a highly organized and detail-oriented team player, with the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks. It is also vital that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills along with the ability to interact effectively with the public, both on the telephone and in person.
Additional qualifications for the Receptionist role include:
· 1-3 years’ experience in administrative assistant work.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
· Must be well versed in Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
· Must be familiar with scheduling and detail oriented in nature.