To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Milwaukee, WI 53224
- Phone: 847-336-2500
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Powder Coat Painter
InStaff • Milwaukee, WI
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At InStaff, our success depends on you! That’s why we set you up to succeed from day one. From our commitment to finding you the right-fit job, to our training and benefits programs, InStaff gives you the tools you need to build the future you want! We know that our clients’ success, as well as our own, depends on treating our employees with respect and care. We call it “partnership with a purpose.” Join the InStaff team today!
Job Title: Powder Coat Painter
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
Location: Milwaukee, WI 53224
Days/Hours: 1st shift
Pay Range: $12.00 - $14.00+ Based on experience
General Job Duties of the Powder Coat Painter:
· Hanging and painting of all company products. Includes continuously providing an even and consistent supply of painted product, so both production lines may operate effectively.
· Set up and troubleshoot paint line and equipment
· Performing daily and weekly maintenance on the Paint Line and equipment.
· Training of temporary contract associates to assist in the painting process, i.e., person to hang and take down parts during busy season.
· Maintaining the cleanliness in and around the Paint Line and equipment, including inside and around the oven, and paint inventory areas.
· Communicating with the Inventory Manager on paint and other supply reorders.
· Practice problem solving and troubleshooting techniques as part of a team responsible for realizing continuous improvement to products and processes.
· Cross train to other departments as required.
· Have reliable transportation.
· Solid attendance.
· Minimum of 18 years of age
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Full-time position, requiring interaction with company employees, during normal business hours. Additional hours are required during company seasonal months. Flextime, job-sharing, and/or telecommuting are not within scope of this position.
· Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· The employee must frequently and consistency lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand 80% and walk 20% of the time at a minimum of 3 hours between breaks. The employee is frequently required to walk, stand, use of hands and fingers, handle, or feel, and reach with hands and arms.
Benefits for the Powder Coat Painter:
· Weekly pay
· Direct Deposit or Pay Card (Visa)
· Longevity and holiday pay
· 401K plan
· Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for employee and family
Call or Apply in Person at:
InStaff – Milwaukee
6767 W. Greenfield Ave., Ste. 101
West Allis, WI 53214
To learn more about our services, visit www.instaff.com and search all of our open jobs https://instaffjobs.bgstaffing.com/
Resume submissions to our jobs with limited, incorrect or no contact information unfortunately cannot be considered. Submitted resumes and applications remain in our database for consideration for other current and future openings.