To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
309 East Stone Avenue
Greenville, SC 29609
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Pope, Smith, Brown & King, P.A. • Greenville, SC
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Great Opportunity for Quick Advancement
Why Pope, Smith, Brown & King, P.A.?
- We’re growing and need a dedicated self-starter to take us further!
- We’re excited to hear a fresh perspective and new ideas!
- We value our employee’s professional and personal lives by offering a flexible schedule!
Pope, Smith, Brown & King, P.A., a local, full-service public accounting firm located in Greenville, SC, provides traditional audit, tax, and accounting services. We are committed to the success of our clients and uniquely positioned to provide quality, cost-effective and value-added services to their business.
Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking a motivated team player to lead tax engagements including preparation of tax returns for privately-held businesses, partnerships and high-net worth individuals. Working directly with our partners and senior staff, you'll compile tax data; complete tax planning and research; assist with audit engagements; prepare & review financial statements; supervise staff; develop and cultivate professional client relationships and perform ongoing accounting engagements culminating in end-of year closings.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- 2+ years of recent public accounting experience
- CPA license or CPA candidate
- Strong communication, organizational, analytical, client service, leadership and PC skills including QuickBooks software proficiency (CaseWare software proficiency is a plus)
- Ability to professionally lead engagements, manage multiple priorities, deadlines and budgets and thrive working both independently and as part of a team
*** This is a full-time opportunity; however, we will consider candidates seeking a less than full-time schedule with a minimum of 30 hours/week ***
We are proud to offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package including employer-paid health & disability insurance, 401(k), fast-track unlimited professional growth opportunity and a friendly, professional and collaborative office environment.
If you are looking for an excellent opportunity to join a well-established firm and are eager to learn more about becoming an integral part of our team, please submit your resume by clicking 'Apply' above.
Pope, Smith, Brown & King, P.A. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: tax senior, senior tax accountant, CPA, certified public accountant, senior accountant, tax manager, tax supervisor, tax accountant, senior tax associate