• Working in an agile environment working on story cards
• Collaborate with TSO or platform planner
• Must have excellent collaboration and communications skills and able to dig in and analyze current vendor jobs/processes and work with TSO to determine how to reconfigure them.
• Must have experience writing SQL queries
• SSIS, SSRS, and SAS
• The integrations portions of this project also require this Client-Server developer to work on C# RESTful and SOAP APIs.
• This will include solid analysis skills, unit testing skills for these integration components within this project.
Preferred skills and experiences:
• Familiarity with Python and R
• Telecom systems Experience
• Work Force Management
• Resource Staffing knowledge
• Familiarity with AWS Cloud Services, Cloud storage – AWS S3 and AWS Storage Gateway
• Cloud Application Support
• Data Warehouse knowledge
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Education and/or experiences listed below are the minimum requirements for job entry.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in an Information Technology discipline or related field of study and a minimum of four years of related work experience designing, programming, and supporting software programs and applications.
- In lieu of the above, a high school diploma or GED or higher, the completion of a technical training program, and a minimum of four years related work experience.
- In lieu of the above, a high school diploma or GED or higher and a minimum of six years related work experience designing, programming, and supporting software programs and applications.