This position supports to maintain a safe teacher child ratio, provide supervision, and maintain quality curriculum.
- At least one year of experience in working in an early childhood education setting such as a child care center or nursery school;
- Experience with children ranging in age from infants to preschoolers;
- Has, at minimum, 12 credit units in ECE. 3 Infant Toddler units a plus!
- Preferred CPR and First Aid certifications;
- Able to pick up children who are 30 pounds
Top 4 Responsibilities :
1) Supervision and care of young children in a child care classroom
2) Appropriately speak and interact with children.
3) Ensure that there is always a safe environment.
4) Support team with curriculum implementation and reinforcement of established systems (tracking, documentation, charting, etc)
Infants And Toddlers