THIS PROJECT IS LOCATED IN ROCHESTER, NY THE RATE OF PAY IS $70-$90k YEARLY
The Bell Company is a large Mechanical Contractor that takes on some of the most complex projects in our East Coast Market. This is your chance to become a part of this dynamic team.
THE OPPORTUNITY: Senior Mechanical Estimator
As a Senior Mechanical Estimator with The Bell Company you will have the opportunity to use your skills to work on hospitals, laboratories, projects, large industrial and institutional projects. Additional information on our past and current projects can be found on our website: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Mechanical Estimator
$70-$90k / YEARLY FOR Senior Mechanical Estimator
At the Bell Company we believe in rewarding members of our employees with more than just a competitive rate. We also offer:
- Ongoing professional training and development
- Opportunities for advancement
- Employer paid $50,000 life insurance
- Elective medical, dental and supplemental benefits are available immediately
- Immediate 401 (k) program with up to 4% employer match (vested immediately)
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
This is a position for a contractor that is in the self-perform mechanical and plumbing trades on complex industrial, institutional and health care projects. Estimates on similar type projects is required.
Candidates must have the following credentials to be preferred:
- Complete mechanical and plumbing estimates with project size exceeding $10 million
- HVAC Ductwork estimating experience is beneficial but not required
- Must have demonstrated experience in estimating in a hard-bid market.
- Must have demonstrated experience developing accurate estimates from schematic design documents.
- Ability to develop comparative estimates based on various design options
- Must have experience in writing subcontractor scopes, negotiating pricing and issuing subcontracts.
- Must have experience soliciting pricing from vendors and suppliers as well as negotiating buy out pricing and scopes.
· Candidates must demonstrate a past work history and their desire for a career in construction.
· Experience in project controls such as submittals, purchase orders, material take offs and releases are required skills.
· This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an industry leading team and must maintain a willingness to relocate for project needs to take advantage of ample opportunities for advancement in our growing market.
· Maintain the ethics and professionalism of The Bell Company in the execution of the duties and responsibilities of the position.
· Dedicated, self-motivated with good verbal and people skills.
· Demonstrate a stable work history.
· Able to prioritize and work independently.
· Pass a pre-employment drug screening.
The Bell Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Our focus market place is the Heavy Construction Industry (Mechanical Piping) and PLUMBING