· Responsible for all aspects of operations.
· Oversee day to day operations and key projects.
· Ensure all onsite departments adhere to and follow all operational and safety procedures.
· Provide leadership for employee relations through effective communications, coaching, training, and development.
· Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
· Problem analysis and problem resolution.
· Coordinate and monitor company and resort policy and procedures for onsite staff.
· Comply with all company policies and procedures in conjunction with rules and regulations as approved and directed.
· Prepare budget and forecasts and notes within the established timeframe for respective property.
· Communicate with the Regional VP of Operations to coordinate expected financial requirements of the property.
· Review financial reports to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and improvement.
· Act as representative of the resort and company, coordinating communications between Regional VP of Operations and the resort Board of Directors.
· Summarize in a professional manner monthly activity to Board of Directors.
· Coordinate monthly and annual Board of Directors meetings, prepare agenda, and hire catering for the function.
· Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
· Process and submit bi-weekly payroll and process new hire paperwork.
· Negotiate and monitor contracts/leases between association and vendors to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
· Develop Hospitality programs to enhance the ownership experience.
· Administer and coordinate housekeeping and maintenance responsibilities for Association.
· Maintain high standards of personal cleanliness and present a neat and professional appearance at all times.
· Be available to travel on company business for periodic training and/or new business transition. (1-8-week assignments)
· Perform any additional duties as assigned by the Regional VP of Operations.