Front Desk Manager
Award winning, locally owned, hotel property now hiring for a Front Desk Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of Hotel Leadership experience, a polished personality, and strong leadership skills.
We will train you! We offer continuous training, certifications, and learning opportunities for our Hotel Management staff.
General Job Duties for Front Desk Manager:
· Manage a team of 10 front desk agents.
· Assist with daily operations and fill in where needed.
· Role model outstanding guest service.
· Coordinate with other departments within the hotel as needed.
· 5-day work week – 45 hours per week. Mostly day hours and weekends.
Benefits for the Front Desk Manager:
· Base salary + Bonus
· Excellent training and continuous support
· Benefits package
· Growth potential
Qualifications for the Front Desk Manager:
· 1-3 years of hotel management experience preferred; will consider an hourly front desk agent who is eager for the opportunity to move into hotel management.
· Strong leadership abilities; able to manage different personalities and skill set.
· Confident and polished professional demeanor.
· Ability to multi-task; attention to detail.
· Ability to stand for 8 hours.
· Availability to work full-time hours, including days, weekends, holidays, and nights.