Are you a Quality Assurance Specialist who has management/leadership experience? Are you a Quality Assurance Specialist who has strong Excel skills?
Our client has over 100 years of experience in the manufacturing industry. In order keep up with the demand of the nearly 30 counties they do business with around the world, they are consistently evolving.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Quality Assurance Specialist, you will be responsible for quality customer relations, supplier management, new products/processes and quality maintenance.
- Take care of customer claims from start to closure
- Work with sales and customer service representatives to resolve field complaints and track customer return goods
- Ensure all products/services meet or exceed customer expectations
- Work closely with customers on print specifications
- Resolve quality issues using SolidWorks and AutoCAD to insure compliance with upper level drawings
- Monitor and analyze supplier performance
- Develop requirements to address and resolve supplier quality compliance
- Lead manufacturing readiness review on new products
- Conduct first article inspections using measuring devices
- Prepare PPAP submissions
- Establish strong presence on the floor to set and communicate expectations
- Calibrate all metrology devices
- Audit shop processes and work with employees to provide corrective action
- Must have some sort of quality certification and management/leadership experience
- Must have 2 years of experience in engineering, quality engineering or quality management including quality improvement tools and techniques, quality auditing, problem solving and mistake proofing
- Must have knowledge of production, punch press operations and maintenance
- Must be able to read and understand narrative, graphic, drawing, blueprints and technical materials
- Knowledge of ISO9001 and/or PPAP is preferred
- An Associates or Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Ability to prioritize and adapt to change in tasks in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail
- Must work well in a team environment where everyone helps each other out
- Ability to work with highly confidential information
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Quality Assurance Specialist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job I.D. 135544
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.
Total Quality Management
Provide Technical Guidance
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 135544
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Specializing in office and professional employment, Cadre has been serving Northeast Wisconsin and the Madison area since 1994!
View the full profile
Cadre staffs for full and part time positions which are permanent, long term or short term. Direct hire and payroll transfer solutions are also available.
The positions we fill include accounting, administrative, banking, customer service, human resources, insurance, legal, purchasing, sales and many more! At any given time, Cadre has over 300 open office and professional positions we are working to fill for our clients.
Cadre is a family-owned, Wisconsin-based company with offices in the Appleton, Green Bay, Madison and Oshkosh markets.
If you are looking for a partner in your job search, contact us today and discover the Cadre difference!
5665 W. Grande Market Drive
Appleton, WI 54913
1251 Scheuring Road, Suite C
De Pere, WI 54115
1468 N. High Point Road, Suite 202
Middleton, WI 53562
1498 W. South Park Avenue
Oshkosh, WI 54902