Outside Sales Representative
We are looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing, and hard-working individual to join our outside sales group in SeaTac, WA. This position is responsible for building new and existing client relationships by offering value-added, insightful and strategic input for organizations. Opportunity awaits motivated individuals with the desire grow our business and grow with us professionally.
Opportunity awaits motivated individuals with the desire to grow our business and grow with us professionally! Are you a consultative sales professional with a passion for selling products and services? A “Hunter” Sales Representative with the commitment, drive, and work ethic necessary to aggressively prospect and sell to decision makers? Can you represent the entire business and make a positive impact with every customer, client and employee interaction? Do you have a track record of collaborating and working with others to meet sales goals?
Day Wireless is looking for someone who is motivated, willing to learn, and goal oriented that has experience selling in a team environment with creative and resourceful problem solving abilities and attention to detail.If this describes you, you may be eligible to become a member of our Day Wireless team as our next Wireless Sales Representative .
The product focus is on Motorola two-way radios and wireless systems including:
- Two-Way Radio Systems
- Broadband Wireless Ethernet Bridges
- Digital CCTV
- In-Building Signal Boosters
- Telemetry and Data
- Wireless Data Capture Devices
- WLAN Networking
The team at Day Wireless enjoys excellent benefits including:
- Medical (employer paid for employee)
- Company-Paid Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, and Long Term Disability Insurance for employees after 5 years
- Educational Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary Short Term Disability, Accident, and Cancer Insurance
- Potential for yearly bonus (based on company profitability)
- 10 paid vacation days the first year with it increasing in increments at major milestones
- 40 hours of sick time
- 8 paid holidays with 1 floating holiday
- Company discounts (Costco, Credit Union, Verizon)
- Growth opportunity through defined career paths
- Contests/activities/accolades/rewards through Employee Appreciation Program
- PLUS, the great combination of a large family owned business that offers financial stability and job security with a small company atmosphere
The Key to Your Success
- At least 2 years of outside sales B2B experience with a strong background selling technical equipment and solutions to high level executive decision makers with a history of successful quota and/or sales objective attainment. We will train the right individuals!
- Prospect for new account opportunities to meet or exceed monthly objectives by proactively selling Day Wireless products and services to qualified businesses.
- Maintain a high level of sales activity including needs assessments, application development, proposal presentation, negotiation, and post-sale services.
- Be self-motivated!
- Ability to be accessible to clients and customers when needed and drive up to 75% but be home every night.
- Be a great team player, ability to work with a variety of different personalities and be able to track the process/service for each client is being met.
Preferred experience, but not a must
- Products and service knowledge of telecommunications and technical skills related to design and services.
- Demonstrated success in telecommunications sales to end-user customers, including strategic and small to large sized customers using relationship management and system sales concepts
Two Way Radio Systems