To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 South Missouri Avenue
Clearwater, FL 33756
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Software Developer
FrankCrum Corporate, Inc. • Clearwater, FL
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
FrankCrum - A family of employer solutions
FrankCrum contributes to a company’s success by minimizing the amount of time and money needed to manage services related to employees. Our personal touch has been one of the hallmarks of FrankCrum during more than 30 years of serving employers across the nation. That unmatched experience enables us to help companies guard against risk and attract and maintain an effective workforce with quality benefits and expert payroll services. Deep experience and broad company resources aren’t the only reasons you can trust FrankCrum. Clients have stayed with us for decades because they can tell we’re driven by the Golden Rule and that approach makes good business sense for everyone. We value relationships, keep promises and make integrity a priority in everything we do. In addition to our dedication to our clients, FrankCrum is committed to our neighbors. The company is deeply involved in helping the less fortunate in our communities.
Whether a company needs employer services for a staff of two or a thousand, the only name they need to know is FrankCrum. Our highly trained and experienced team can process their payroll accurately and on time, lower a company’s HR expenses, provide great rates on workers’ compensation insurance, plus a whole lot more. Ours is a family-oriented business and having our name on the door influences how we do business. We believe in taking the time to understand a company’s needs and provide employer services with a personal touch. You’ll find that FrankCrum is guided by a commitment to integrity in everything we do.
- Develops original and/or complex code and provide coding guidance to less experienced staff.
- Provides technical consultation and support in the development of computer applications and programs.
- Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications, POCs, to design or redesign computer solutions.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Works closely with Product Development teams providing full software release support, tool development, maintaining source code repositories, Participate in overall systems testing.
- Participates in the migration of applications to production.
- Acts as an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting, and gives direction to less experienced staff in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems.
- May lead work efforts, including assignment of tasks, and provides direction and guidance to subordinate staff.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
- Participates in the updating and testing of the business continuation plan.
Applicants must have experience with:
- .NET Framework web application stack
- At least 4 to 5 years of experience with .NET/ASP.NET development
- A solid understanding of T-SQL and Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of the SOLID design principles
- Knowledge of N-tier and N-layered architecture
- TFS preferred
- Visual Studio
- Active Directory
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university (in Information Technology or Computer Science preferred) plus 5 years related experience
- Strong quantitative, analytical, problem solving, organizational and communication skills are required
- Ability to comprehend complex technical and logical concepts and adapt quickly to change
- Must be able to manage timelines and task priorities across multiple projects
- Attention to detail and maintaining high quality standards is a must
- Must be able to effectively communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel
- Strong interpersonal skills - must be able to work effectively as part of a project team and foster team co-operation
- Payroll, Employee Benefits, HR or PEO industry experience preferable
- Demonstrates initiative and works independently with minimal supervision
FrankCrum provides an excellent and comprehensive selection of benefits including:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - employer matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
- Health Insurance - free for the employee-only level
- Life insurance - paid by FrankCrum
- PTO Cash Out – up to 40 hours annually
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance - premium paid by FrankCrum
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Family Legal Protection Plan
- Supplemental insurance plans (accident, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Educational reimbursement, up to $5,000 annually
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Supplemental life insurance
- Corporate America Family Credit Union
In addition, we hope to reward you with some great programs like:
- Rated Top Work Places by The Tampa Bay Times in 2018 – FrankCrum has been named a Top Workplace for 9 years in a row! That’s every year since the rankings debuted in 2010. FrankCrum is one of only ten companies with the consecutive winning streak.
- Trinity Café – An organization that since 2001, has served over 789,000 free meals to the homeless and poor of the area. Through our annual golf tournament and jeans day contributions from our employees, FrankCrum has raises over $100,000 each years to support the organization.
- Charity Golf Tournament – The FrankCrum Golf Invitational is an annual fundraising event for Trinity Café attended by hundreds of golfers and dozens of sponsors. The annual event has raised more than $1,000,000 to date.
- Homeless Empowerment Program (HEP) – Since 1986, HEP has provided homeless and very low-income families and individuals with housing, food, clothing and the support services necessary to obtain self-sufficiency and improved quality of life. Haley Crum serves on the Board of Directors as Vice Chair.
- Tilly’s Café – Named after Frank’s dog, Tilly, we have our café on-site and prepare freshly made to order breakfast and lunch options for our staff, clients and visitors. With Frank’s subsidized contribution, you can always find something great to eat at an affordable price.