We are seeking talented welders to join our team in Austin, TX!
We are looking for a qualified individual with a good track record. Someone that is looking for a future with the company and willing to put the time in. You MUST be a team player. As well as take PRIDE in your work and the product you are producing. This is not just a job it is a HOME.
WE look for an understanding of the 3 PILLARS of Manufacturing
PRODUCTIVITY - - SAFETY - - QUALITY
- Highly motivated
- Able to handle multiple functions
- Initiative and independent judgment
If this sounds like you and you have read this far, take the next step and apply NOW
● Performs mechanical inspection to ensure all quality aspects of the job are met exactly.
● Components, fabricated/manufactured parts & assemblies
● First Piece/First Article, Receiving/incoming inspection, in-process, final inspection, is responsible to ensure give approval before production starts
● Measures Complex components, assemblies, and enclosures.
● Inspection includes but is not limited to:
● Checks documents for accuracy and compliance with requirements
● Read and interpret information from engineering drawings, travelers, specifications, and other documents to generate a complete and precise CMM Program and inspection report/record.
● Audits Quality Control process/programs to ensure compliance to standards
● Inspection(s) could be internal or external (i.e. source inspections)
● Analyze Data and generates statistical reports (CPK, SPC, Others as required by customer)
● Develop CMM platforms to format reports into the desired format(s)
● Interfaces and provides support to other departments, suppliers, and customers on quality-related issues as necessary
● Reverse Engineering
● Perform reverse engineering functions taking an existing product and transforming them, via programming methods, into electronic data for engineering or manufacturing use.
● Requires ability to maintain a clean and safe work environment
● Attain positive results and communication through team effort
● Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills, strong attention to detail.
● Develop inspection techniques and necessary instructions and materials to aid inspection personnel (Level 1, 2, and 3 inspectors) to execute CMM programs.
● Is responsible to evaluate solid models vs. blueprints for differences/discrepancies and drive CA in conjunction with Engineering, Customer, others.
Is responsible to attend NPI (New Product Introduction) in conjunction with engineering and manufacturing to determine CMM program adequacy, analyze potential failure modes (Drawing errors) and potential tooling needs to proficiently execute inspection methods.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications and database software
o Must be computer literate!
· Expert math abilities will be able to fully determine best inspection practices regardless of part geometry and/or complexity
· Must be able to read and apply production instructions, drawings, BOM schematics, and specifications at an expert level.
· Expert level for mechanical measurement techniques and workmanship standards related to machining and strong knowledge of secondary processes such as paint, powder coat, plating, etc.
· Must be able to read and interpret with weld symbols, call-outs, wiring, and/or crimping requirements.
· Must be able to calculate flat patterns and inspect precision sheet metal
· Expert using all handheld tools (micrometers, calipers, Other)
1-2 years working in a machine shop or assembly cleanrooms, at a semiconductor and/or similar industry.
High School Diploma/equivalent. Some technician coursework/AA degree preferred.
- Microsoft Office