To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Stuart, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Onsite Customer Service Associate
WorkRocket • Stuart, FL
Posted 2 months ago
Imagine a customer service career that offers an incredible work culture, greater company support and plenty of room for professional growth. This is a dream job for someone that enjoys developing customer relationships and is driven by greater opportunities to impact and improve processes.
Our client, a leading North American distributor of metalworking and maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) products and services, is looking for an Onsite Customer Service Associate for their customer location in Stuart, FL.
Hours are 9:30am - 6:00pm, Monday – Friday.
Why join their team:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package, in addition to company-matched 401(k) and associate stock purchase plan
- Extensive training and growth opportunities
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resolves on-site customer product and service issues by providing sales-related solutions utilizing common and alternative sources of information. Consults with other associates to locate the most effective sources of information.
- Provides customer service to ensure customer satisfaction, account retention, and revenue generation using all tools available.
- Communicates customer concerns to management to ensure the most effective and lasting problem resolution.
- Builds customer relationships via exceptional levels of service to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Supports outside sales representative in various branch activities.
- Implements and maintains Vendor Managed Inventory or Customer Managed Inventory program in customer location to enhance revenue generation.
- Understands and utilizes item cross over, label generation utilizing, One Button Upload, LABL, VXRF, AKAU, CROSIT and CMI Software Installation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Qualified candidates must have:
- High School Diploma or the equivalent
- 2+ years customer service experience
- Inventory experience preferred
- Computer skills
- Ability to lift items of up to 50 pounds required as needed.
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org