Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & TRAINING REQUIRED
· Associates degree in a Technical field (or equivalent work experience) preferred.
· Experience with RF medical or electromechanical devices, preferred.
· Experience with Spectrum Analyzer, Network Analyzer, Multi-Meter, Oscilloscope, and other RF test equipment, preferred.
· Solder certification preferred.
· Familiarity with ESD control principles.
OTHER DESIRED CAPABILITIES
· Familiarity with FCC regulatory standards for RF devices.
· Experience with programming and use of CPLD/PIC devices.
· Familiar with Good Manufacturing Practices, FDA Quality System Regulation and ISO 13485 practices and concepts.
COMMUNICATION & INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
o Ability to clearly present written information and findings.
o Ability to communicate concepts.
- Ability to interact well with co-workers and outside contacts.
o All levels of company employees
- External (if applicable):
o Patients and Sales Managers
o Suppliers and vendors
· Must be able to operate a personal computer and printer up to 8 hours/day, or more, as needed.
· Ability to move around within the office and work area as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
NOTE: This description is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties, responsibilities or requirements for the position. This position may change or assume additional duties at any time. The employee may be requested to perform different or additional duties as assigned.