· Generate sales.
· Cultivate and nurture ongoing business relationships, assuring continuing incremental business with new, existing and past customers.
· Identify and research prospects by using the Internet, networking, publications, referrals, and other available resources.
· Professionally represent and promote the company.
· Gather contact information for subsequent permission-based follow up, sales & marketing automation, and ongoing engagement.
· Intuitively determine customer needs and present relevant solutions.
· Influence customers to buy at once or request quotes, following a general outline. Should be adept at listening, questioning, and conversing with a prospect.
· Take incoming calls, chats and emails when needed. Follow up is crucial.
· Work closely with the sales team to optimize customer service and sales opportunities.
· Able to multi-task, prioritize, and work quickly and accurately.