To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manassas, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Technology Customer Service Representative - Telecom and High Tech Campaigns
Select Society Innovation • Manassas, VA
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you looking to make a long lasting impact on the business you work with? Looking for a clear path for advancement? Want to be developed along the way? Good with people?
We are looking for a passionate Technology Customer Service Representative who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
You will be responsible for developing relationships within your assigned territory, connecting with key decision makers. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Execute day to day sales, marketing, customer service, and campaign management
- Excel in our management training program beginning at the Entry Level to Senior Management
- Manage the implementation and delivery of a key client’s activity, maximizing performance, return on investment, and identifying opportunity to expand
- Own all problem solving, troubleshooting, client campaign requests, media planning and key implementations
- Build client relationships through service excellence and balance their campaign needs with your proactive approach
- Get your hands dirty with team building, growth, and expansion efforts
- Pay based on performance
**This is an ENTRY LEVEL position with advancement opportunities into senior management**
- Plethora of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets,
- Trips to cool places like Puerto Rico, LA, Atlanta, Cancun and the Bahamas!
- Daily team development activities
- Sponsored lunch parties
- After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Holidays off
- Investment in your growth and progression