From our “red carpet” hospitality and our focus on making our residents’ dreams come true, to our exceptional health care services and team members, our focus is always to embrace every moment. Not only is our focus on providing incomparable lifestyles for our residents, but also to foster learning environments where our team members grow and contribute to the resident experience.
The team members at each of our retirement communities are more than employees, they’re family. The service these compassionate individuals provide is at the heart of our mission. It is for this reason that we strive to invest in our team members and offer growth opportunities. Through tuition reimbursement, the Prepare to Care training program and mentorship, team members have the ability to reach their career goals within their community and beyond. Benefits such as a generous 401k program, health, vision and dental insurance, paid time off incentives, life insurance benefit and more are all available to team members.
We are seeking a Healthcare Coordinator at our Eau Claire, WI location.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Work in partnership with the Community Manager to deliver the red Carpet Experience for Residents and team Members.
- Responsible for planning developing, organizing, implementing and directing people-centered care programs for all residents.
- Deliver and direct the company’s brand and program standards that enhances the physical, social, emotional, spiritual, and intellectual needs of residents.
- Ability to train and lead universal workers to deliver personal care and act in accordance with the five core values and four core principles.
- Provides coordination and direction of the resident care staff for assisted living and memory care, recommending the hiring or termination of staff within the unit under the direction of the Community Manager.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Present in-services and act as a leader in all meetings and training sessions.
- Maintain resident files with all forms required by state law.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others.