To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Stockton, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
WorkRocket • Stockton, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Here’s your chance to get your foot in the door at an awesome company that actually cares for your physical and financial wellbeing! This is not your ordinary warehouse job.
If you take pride in your work and want to grow with a great company, this is an exciting opportunity for individuals that have experience working in a fast paced, high volume environment or the desire to learn and receive warehouse training. Stand up forklift experience is a plus! This is the better opportunity you didn’t even know you wanted!
Our client,a leading distributor of natural and organic food products, is searching for individuals interested in joining their team in Stockton, CA as entry-level Warehouse Associates.
All shifts available!
Some of the benefits of this great opportunity:
- Competitive pay – Starts at $15.50/hr. ($16.50/hr. in freezer/cooler) + shift differential + lots of opportunities for overtime + incentive pay!
- Great benefits – Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and wellness program.
- Scholarship program for dependents of employees.
- Straightforward work – This is a position that you should be able to catch on to quickly. After your initial training, you will be able to start on your own usually on your first day.
- Great systems in place – What will make your job easier is the technology and structured systems the company has in place. With simple instructions to follow, clever scanners to use, and other coworkers bringing the products you need to your area, you can expect to carry out your duties with minimal frustrations.
- Safety and physical wellness – Part of your initial training will be how to stay safe on the job. They want to make sure you can safely carry out your work without injury or strain.
- Training – They will train you on how to use the equipment in the warehouse to increase your skills, including the electric pallet jack and cherry picker.
- Advancement opportunities – If you are looking for a company where you can stay for the long term, this is it! The company loves to promote from within and offers many opportunities to move up into lead roles and higher if desired.
A culture of giving – Employees put their hearts where their hands are! Their faith-friendly, people-first culture is built around caring and helping others. Their employee owners serve in local soup kitchens, create healthy meal kits for the hungry, build and repair homes, collect relief supplies and much more though their charity program.
Click to apply below!
About the Company: Our client is one of the oldest and most respected specialty, fresh and natural & organic wholesale foods distributors in the industry. Founded in 1953 and converted into an employee-owned company in 2001, they are a state-of-the-art organization of 5,500 employee-owners and a vast 15 centers within their distribution network across the U.S. and Canada.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you are willing to learn, able to lift 55 lbs., and able to stand and walk for extended periods of time, they want to hear from you! Previous warehouse experience is a plus!