Job Title: Branch Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Direct hire- permanent
Annual Salary: $50k-$70k
Looking to start a career with a growing company? SelecSource is now hiring a Branch Manager that specializes in staffing for the skill trades field in the North Atlanta area! This is a full-time, direct hire position and will pay a base salary dependent on experience plus commission. Benefits include a major medical plan, dental, optical, life, long- and short-term disability, and 401K. You will also start earning paid holidays and paid time off for vacation.
The Branch Manager will be responsible for developing professional relationships with current and prospect clients in the skill trades field and manage and maintain the operation and profitability of the department. This position will report to the VP of Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop client and prospects relationships through regular contact and personal visits offering consultative solutions of staffing needs.
• Coordinate and encourage cost effective and efficient recruiting efforts to maximize available talent in conjunction with current and projected client needs.
• Create profitable department operations through effective communication with management and staff. Maintain effective gross profit strategies, business projections and expense control.
• Enhance the visibility of SelecSource Staffing Services in the business community through involvement in networking and business associations.
• Provide leadership and professional etiquette through all activities and communication with peers, business professionals and all other community contacts.
• Maintain a high sense of urgency in business development, customer service, problem resolution, safety and all other matters having an impact on the department and company.
• Participate in recruiting, interviewing and selection of additional or replacement of team members.
Skills and Qualifications
• Proven profitable business development skills in the staffing industry or other commercial sales environment.
• Management experience in related fields such as project management, business development and productivity.
• Ability to work in a multi-task and fast pace environment.
• Good analytical skills.
• Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
Come join our team! Apply now at www.selecsource.com and select job order 22311 to submit your resume along with your contact information!
- Meet current branch goals and motivate branch growth
- Ensure effective branch succession and efficient branch operation
- Oversee the overall security of branch and branch employees
- Coordinate sales efforts within branch
- Coordinating branch activities to ensure smooth operation of branch
- Define branch goals & communicate throughout the branch
- Oversee and monitor branch sales
- Maintaining branch performance goals/standards
- Meet annual branch budgets and profitably grow respective branch
- Coach all branch employees to success to ensure referral and branch sales goals
- Promote growth/development of branch employees