Accounts Receivable Coordinator
About the Company & Opportunity
Our client is a leading Madison, WI company seeking an Accounts Receivable Coordinator.
- Accounting team is very personable and create a great team environment
- Casual environment and easy parking
- Full cycle receivable position that will keep you busy
Accounts Receivable Coordinator Responsibilities:
As an Accounts Receivable Coordinator, you will be responsible for provide financial, administrative and clerical services and to ensure accuracy and efficiency of operations. You will process and monitor incoming payments and secure revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
- Prepares daily cash deposits and fills out cash control sheet daily.
- Enter finalized cash receipts and updates accounts receivable ledger by customer.
- Obtain and mails invoice copies for customers, as requested.
- Process daily credit card deposits.
- File check stubs and bank receipts.
- Research and processes customer claims of invoice payment.
- Research and processes charge backs, returns, and bad checks.
- Answer accounts receivable phone inquiries and follows up
We are looking for an objective Accounts Receivable Coordinator who combines a solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You should be highly organized and detail-oriented and possess the ability to effectively work both independently or in a team setting. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Experience Preferred for the Accounts Receivable Coordinator:
- Associate's degree, or equivalent, or technical school; Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business, preferred
- At least 6 months of relevant experience
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Keywords: accounts receivable, accounts receivable processing, AR, AR coordinator, billing, invoicing, clerical, bookkeeping
Attention To Detail