Geo-Technology Associates, Inc. (GTA) is currently seeking a Construction Observation & Testing Project Manager for our Laurel, MD office. COT PM's are responsible for report preparation, foundation inspections, and field/laboratory testing of soils, concrete, asphalt, aggregates, and structural steel (see requirements below). They coordinate personnel, equipment and work with clients, project managers, subcontractors and other management entities on major issues to ensure material requirements are met and that problems are resolved efficiently.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Competitive salary and paid time off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Educational Assistance Program
- AND MUCH MORE!
Successful candidates MUST have:
- 5+ years RELEVANT COT experience for Project Managers
- PLEASE NOTE: If you do not have field / lab testing of soils, asphalt, concrete, etc., you cannot be considered for this position.
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering or a related engineering field is a plus
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet
- Good driving record, Reliable transportation
- Certifications such as ACI, ICC, NICET, WACEL