Geo-Technology Associates, Inc. (GTA) is currently seeking a Construction Observation & Testing Project Manager for our Laurel, MD office. COT PM's are responsible for report preparation, foundation inspections, and field/laboratory testing of soils, concrete, asphalt, aggregates, and structural steel (see requirements below). They coordinate personnel, equipment and work with technical experts required to complete the assigned projects. Collaborate with clients, project managers, subcontractors and other management entities on major issues to ensure material requirements are met and that problems are resolved efficiently.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Competitive salary and paid time off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Educational Assistance Program
Successful candidates MUST have:
- 5+ years RELEVANT COT experience for Project Managers
- PLEASE NOTE: If you do not have field / lab testing of soils, asphalt, concrete, etc., you cannot be considered for this position.
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering or a related engineering field is a plus
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet
- Good driving record, Reliable transportation
- Certifications such as ACI, ICC, NICET, NCDO
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
GTA has been in business since 1985 and provides geotechnical engineering, geoscience, environmental, and natural resources consulting, groundwater resource development, and materials testing engineering. GTA presently employs over 300 engineers, scientists, technicians, and support personnel in Abingdon, Laurel, Baltimore, Frederick, & Waldorf, MD; New Castle & Georgetown, DE; Quakertown & York, PA; Somerset and Little Ferry, NJ; Sterling, VA; Charlotte & Raleigh, NC; and Malvern, OH. If you are looking for a company with excellent growth and advancement opportunities, training and development, tuition reimbursement, an upbeat work environment with exceptional people who are MORE than just coworkers - you need to check us out (and then apply)!!
View the full profile