Kaztronix is now seeking candidates for a career in Recruiting in our Iselin, NJ branch. We are looking for strongly competitive, ambitious, friendly and business savvy professionals who seek a position that will lead to a long term career growth. The office environment is fast paced with high energy, promotes autonomy and rewards hard work. Since Kaztronix primarily promotes from within, even our Executives began their career in the entry level position as a recruiter.
• Source resumes using our proprietary database, on-line job boards, professional associations, social media, referrals and various other sources
• Screen prospective candidates and evaluate candidates for employment factors such as job experience, education and training, knowledge, skills and abilities, organizational culture considerations, and other data pertinent to the job
• Autonomous negotiation of pay rates
• Develop candidate summary and present candidate resume to Account Manager for submission to hiring manager
• Schedule candidate interviews and prep candidates prior to interview
• Gather Candidate feedback from interview team and facilitate selection process and final offer.
• Manage the data associated with the recruitment process to ensure all relevant data on applicants, the process and the final hiring decision is properly handled in a timely manner.
• Provide Human Resources with candidate offer package information.
• Maintain constant communication with Kaztronix staff, team members and managers, contractors, and candidates
• Acquire new clients through rapport and relationship building
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field is highly preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Prior Tech Recruiting experience working on Roles such as Devops Engineer • SRE • Release Engineer • Configuration Management • Infrastructure Automation • Full-stack developers • OpenStack engineers • Cloud Architect • AWS Engineer •Private/Public Cloud Engineer • Software Engineer • DBA • SDET • Network Engineer • Linux Administrator • Dir of Infrastructure • Mobile Developer
- Knowledge of VMS systems
- Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions.
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and understand employment-related laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Knowledge of current sourcing and recruiting trends, best practices and methodologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Customer Service to the clients and candidates
Applicant Tracking Systems