Ambassador Personnel is looking for a temporary Administrative Assistant for a well known successful company in the Batesville, AR area.
This is a great opportunity to assist in the rollout of a new waste services program!
Administrative Assistant will carry out clerical and administrative duties as part of the team. This position requires great communication skills, must be proficient in excel, as well as be a team player.
Interact regularly with the corporate sustainability team, corporate accounts payable, plant management and 3rd party vendors or suppliers.
Procuring and validating information for waste vendors as accounts are set up.
Analyze and key data for approximately 1000 waste invoices and/or generator reports each month to provide regular reporting on costs, waste streams, and recycling rates.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES/MAJOR DUTIES:
- Code invoices to appropriate plants, batch and submit invoices for all waste and recycling services to be scanned. Verify accounts are allocated to proper company code, cost center, etc.
- Prepare and post invoices in a timely manner.
- Identify and correct errors with vendor accounts and ensure payment of all partial, overdue or outstanding items.
- Handle vendor calls regarding short pays, past due invoices, and assist with work orders.
- Manage vendor master list. Contact vendors and corporate AP regarding any delays approving new vendor maintenance. Complete vendor maintenance forms to add, change or delete vendors from the master list. Receive W-9 for all new vendors.
- Maintain and continually build site profiles of services for waste hauling and recycling for all locations with guidance from sustainability team members (i.e. service days, service limitations, equipment rentals, city/county regulations).
- Review waste services the accounts monthly by auditing site service profiles.
- Collect, organize, monitor and report information using site profiles and invoice data related to waste streams, recyclables, and diversion rates.
- Manage to report containing but not limited to the following information:
- Billing errors and corrective actions.
- Contamination costs and corrective actions.
- Costs and services by location.
- Diversion from landfill percentages by location and region.
- Pinnacle recycling numbers.
- Assist the Sustainability team on research and development on all aspects of Waste Services and Recycling.
- Identify and coordinate services to comply with city, county, state, and federal regulations pertaining to waste hauling, recycling, and hazardous waste regulations which will vary by site.
- Practice and comply with all company policies and procedures (EEO, Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.)
- Performance of other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/REQUIREMENTS:
SENSORY- Ability to generate written communication and read and analyze correspondence. Ability to operate a computer.
COMMUNICATION-Speech and hearing abilities that allow the individual to communicate clearly and distinctly in English (in person and via telephone) and/or other languages if required.
OTHER- Must have strong written communications and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to research, analyze, and solve problems. Must have knowledge of environmental regulations. Knowledge of sustainability issues and best practices is essential. Must exhibit strong critical thinking skills. Must be a self-starter. Excellent customer service skills. Knowledgeable in bill pay systems, accounts payable, and/or SAP. Experience working with numerous accounts to identify, code, report, and pay in a timely manner. Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Strong analytical and organizational skills. Ability to learn new systems quickly and efficiently. Ability to handle multiple assignments.
Setting Up Files