SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
Quote preparation, Order Entry and data proofing. Provide product application specifications. Coordinates order release and order changes. Outside Sales support.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Suggest potential products to satisfy the customer's requirements.
2. Prepares order based upon quotation and customer purchase orders.
3. Critically reviews orders for specification, revisions level, part number, quantity level, pricing and requested delivery date.
4. Works with customer to resolve any questions or issues relative to order fulfillment.
5. Releases order to the shop with relevant paperwork.
6. Coordinates order completion and costing documentation and close process.
7. Organizes shipment with freight carrier and paperwork.
8. Performs other duties as required.
Reports to the Operations Mgr. Coordinates activities with Sales, and other Department Managers.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and SKILLS:
1. Minimum of an Associate's Degree, Bachelor's Preferred
2. 3 years customer service experience.
3. Ability to use personal computer - MS Office
4. Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives without supervision
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue