ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE/SALES SUPPORT:
International Artist Publishing Inc
Scottsdale, AZ USA
Our International magazine/publishing company located in Old Town Scottsdale is seeking an Accounts Receivable/Sales Support individual. We are looking for a conscientious person, dedicated to accuracy, and a hard worker. Our company offers an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic young team. Benefits include health insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation. This position is an immediate hire.
Our office is a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment. You MUST have Strong Bookkeeping/Accounting & administrative skills. Possess general understanding of Billing and Accounts Receivable. Be fully competent with MS Office. (ie. Excel, Word, Outlook, etc) and MYOB or related accounting software. Be competent with Magazine Manager or other Sales Related Software. You must work well under pressure, be easy to work with, have outstanding people skills, a great telephone manner, be reliable, trustworthy, be able to multi-task, meet strict deadlines, possess a persistent yet positive/friendly attitude, and a willingness to learn. Must demonstrate a professional level of customer service at all times. Previous publishing experience a plus.
- Primarily responsible for the collections and stringent monitoring of all monies owed on delinquent accounts
- Generates and sends customer invoices and statements and follows up on outstanding invoices via email and phone.
- Processes and posts customer payments by recording checks, and credit card transactions
- Investigate collection problems and advise customers on corporate A/R policies and procedures.
- Assists with reconciliation on accounts receivables/payables
- Maintains debtor records and reports and generates daily, weekly or monthly reports as required.
- Communicates with internal/external sales representatives regarding delinquent debtors.
- Maintain updated and meticulous records for all Advertising Contracts and responsible for contracts tracking for Sales Department
- Assists with Marketing/Sales Lists Generation and all other Sales Support as needed
- Serves and trains as backup support for Subscriptions and Administrative duties
- Responsible for answering of phones and other secretarial duties and other back up reception duties on a daily basis
- Assists with maintaining of office supplies, ordering and building maintenance
- Organize and maintain business documents as assigned.
- Ensure the strict confidentiality and privacy of financial and employee records as they relate to the organization and its customers.
- Completes other duties as assigned by the Office Manager & Admin Department
- Maintains a commitment to the company vision by fostering a work culture that embraces teamwork, independent thinking, and high degree of co-worker support and respect.
Must possess STRONG Database Management skills and Meticulous Attention to Detail.
3+ years proven Bookkeeping and Administrative experience. Mac & PC preferred. Intermediate/Advanced skills in Excel preferred. Typing skills must exceed 70 words a minute. Proficient in writing and speaking English. Proficient in MS Office and MYOB or related accounting software. Possess skills in Magazine Manager or other related sales software. Proficient Knowledge of reconciliation and database management.
If you are suitable for this position, we invite you to send your resume and salary requirement, to: adminjobs@AmericanArtCollector.com
No phone calls please.
Include cover letter with resume.
Please include salary requirements. Resumes without salary requirements will not be considered.
Maintain Indexed Record