Open Enrollment Period (OEP) is fast approaching and we’re excited to grow our team of licensed insurance sales agents who work our unlimited, real time and company provided leads 100% from home.
Ideal Concepts was founded in 2004 and has been recognized on the Inc. 5000 List of fastest growing companies for the past 4 years. We’ve maintained this growth throughout the current economic shutdowns, with an A+ BBB rating and have consistently been recognized as one of the top workplaces in our area. Our insurance sales managers provide live training and ongoing support to our agents to help you become part of our growing sales community!
Advantages of Being a Remote Insurance Agent with Ideal Concepts:
- Uncapped commission potential (Average: $1,500 to $3,000 weekly with top agents earning over $200K annually)
- Commissions Advance program to allow for predictable & consistent income
- $1000 Performance Based Signing Bonus
- All leads, software and private exchange platform provided at no cost
- Flexibility to dictate your own hours (system available 8am-9:30pm, 7 days/wk)
- Year-round selling with our extensive product portfolio
- Dedicated support and training from our experienced sales management team
- Career Growth Potential – Top agents considered for sales management opportunities
- Full back office support
Ideal Concepts approaches every client interaction focusing on their specific life circumstances and needs. To meet the demands of a rapidly growing market, our remote agents have the resources to provide each client with a comprehensive plan that fully meets their needs while providing remarkable service to maintain that client for life. This is accomplished by partnering with our top-rated carriers and products. These include, but are not limited to: United Healthcare, Blue Cross, Anthem, Health Insurance Innovations, Cigna, Highmark, Ambetter, Kaiser, Molina and many more. Through these partnerships our remote agents offer Short-Term Medical Insurance, Affordable Care Act (ACA) Major Medical, Life Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Plans, HSA’s and a full line of ancillary products. Our insurance sales software automatically connects you to unlimited live leads anytime you log in while also providing the tools to manage your current clients. This enables you to maintain strong relationships with your clients while speaking with new and interested buyers every day.
- Health and Life Insurance License
- Strong sales skills and experience
- Ability to overcome sales objections and close over the phone
- Ability to work effectively from home
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Connect with company provided leads to sell health and life insurance products
- Build comprehensive policies through a consultative approach
- Generate electronic rate quotes and process electronic applications
- Service active client base for new sales opportunities