To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles Area, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Area Sales Manager - Copystar - Western Region
Kyocera Document Solutions • Los Angeles Area, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Within the policies and guidelines of the company, the incumbent is to manage the dealer network within their assigned sales territory. Meet their assigned sales budget for their territory utilizing company provided pricing and programs.
• Achieve quotas as assigned, including but not limited to: sales quota, dealer recruitment quota and new dealer development.
• Complete all requirements Training Classes and active utilization of CRM tool.
* Establish and maintain copier, printer, wide formate and facsimile dealers with assigned territory.
* Train and motivate dealer sales force.
* Enforce Kyocera and Copystar policies and procedures.
* Develop each dealership for maximum growth in their assigned territory. Assure good communications in all directions between the dealer and Copystar.
* Complete and submit all required reports on time.
* Submit expense reports to regional office on a weekly basis.
• Bachelors degree preferred.
• Minimum of 4 years sales experience in dealer or direct manufacturer sales, within the office product industry required. Dealer wholesale experience preferred.
• Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing required.
• Ability to travel up to 70% required, including overnight.
• Valid drivers license required.
• Company paid relocation is not provided. ASM - Copystar Western Region 231. Los Angeles vicinity, Orange County and part of San Diego.
* Internal contacts with varios departments
* External contact with all customers
This is a general description of the duties and responsibilities most frequently required of this position. The company may from time to time request that the incumbent perform other related tasks and assume reasonable responsibilities that have not been specifically included in this description.
KYOCERA Document Solutions America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a VEVRRA Federal Contractor, and complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding nondiscrimination. Kyocera provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Qualified minorities, women, protected veterans and/or individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.