ICS is looking for a Business Analyst to join our growing Fintech client in Newark, DE! The ideal candidate will thrive in a team environment with strong interpersonal skills and build relationships across the organization. This is a 6-8 month contract to hire opportunity.
The successful candidate will join our client's Reference Data team focused on driving business priorities and strategy. Strong partnerships with other global functional support areas are essential; these include technology, business support management, product business managers, legal, credit and various operational support teams. An ability to develop effective working relationships with partners, stakeholders, and senior management is critical; this role interacts with the leads across their organization, lines of business, and functional teams.
- Socializing the team's party and account reference data strategy and goals to guide development and execution
- Developing strong trusted relationships with key stakeholders
- Supporting the adoption of the strategic party and account reference data model from onboarding to downstream processing
- "Own” a complete workstream end-to-end, maintaining overall accountability for implementing the strategy
- Leading analysis / working group meetings and workshops with stakeholders including preparation of meeting materials
- Documenting current state, future state process / workflows
- Developing business cases as needed where technological infrastructure build / changes are identified
- Contributing ideas and solutions to help shape both tactical and strategic solutions
- Documenting meeting minutes, maintaining scorecards, project plans, RAID logs and other PMO updates
- Knowledge of party reference data, client onboarding processes and downstream trade booking and risk management processes
- Delivery focused with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and investigative skills
- Excellent data analysis skills; ability to analyze data using Excel
- Strong communication, presentation (both oral and written) & influencing skills
- PowerPoint and Visio skills with ability to create business focused presentations and clear process flows
- Confidence in communicating internally at all levels; candidate will be dealing with stakeholders of varying degrees of seniority across front office, middle office and technology teams
- Ability to build effective business relationships
- Effective change management skills. Ability to support & adopt within a changing environment.
- Strong time management skills; efficient at multi-tasking and able to work under pressure to deliver multiple business demands on-time, to a high-level standard
This role provides an outstanding opportunity at an innovative, and technically forward-thinking, Fortune 500 financial-services company. The selected candidate will join a high-profile team and take a partnership role supporting one of our client's most significant change programs.
Attention To Detail
Complex Problem Solving