Do you desire to work in one of the most explosive industries in the country? If so, we would love to talk to you about joining our growing team!
Aequor Healthcare Services, certified by the Joint Commission, is a healthcare personnel provider with 20 years of experience and part of the Aequor Group of Companies. We specialize in healthcare and clinical staffing, providing physicians, therapists, nurses, technologists and allied healthcare professionals to Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Clinics, Schools, Laboratories, Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences organizations nationwide.
Your Future as a Recruiter at Aequor
As a Recruiter with Aequor, you will be responsible for sourcing and screening qualified candidates and matching them to an open opportunity where they can succeed. We're a fast-paced organization that in experiencing significant growth and you’ll have a fantastic opportunity to expand your skills and experience while adapting to ever changing priorities. We work hard to cultivate a collaborative environment that fosters growth and encourages innovation.
Recruiters are responsible for building a network of qualified candidates, evaluating skills in relation to the position requirements, negotiating compensation, overseeing the completion of onboarding requirements, and managing active caregivers.
Recruiters are expected to be knowledgeable of industry trends globally and within their market segment to identify top accounts, forecast opportunities, and consult with candidates. They are also expected to share best practices and maintain and develop relationships within the industry to foster stronger business relations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop and execute recruitment strategies to attract, screen, and hire quality healthcare professionals who meet the office’s immediate and projected needs
· Utilize various recruitment tools and methods to source and attract a pool of qualified and diverse candidates
· Match and evaluate candidate's skills to client and patient needs through screening and interviewing
· Complete necessary reference checks on candidate’s background and work experience
· Ensure candidates meet required hiring standards for Aequor Healthcare and applicable contracts
· Negotiate salary, terms and conditions of employment with candidates
· Schedule caregivers and field staff for initial placement and ongoing assignments
· Manage caregivers and field staff while on assignment (non-clinical functions); assess and investigate caregiver and field staff concerns and issues, and provides performance coaching, counseling, and disciplinary action when appropriate
· Maintain regular contact and develop relationships with active clients, patients, and referral sources to identify current staffing needs and requirements, projected openings, and potential new business opportunities
· Ensure client, patient, and referral source expectations are understood while addressing and resolving concerns relating to customer service, caregiver, or field staff performance
· Document candidate, caregiver, field staff, and client correspondence and activities within system of record
· Incorporate caregiver and field staff retention strategy into daily routine
· Build and cultivate relationships with industry contacts to gain industry knowledge, referrals, and business development leads
· Perform ad hoc duties and projects as assigned
● Undergraduate degree preferred in Business, Marketing, Management, Communications, Public Relations, Healthcare Administration, or licensed RN
● 3+ years of Staffing Manager/Staffing Coordinator in Healthcare Staffing
● Must meet all federal, state, and local requirements
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong analytical skills
● Results driven, sense of urgency, and high standard of professionalism Team-oriented
● Service driven, organized and capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced and busy office with changing priorities
● High level of self-motivation.
● Knowledge of human resource procedures
What can Aequor Healthcare Staffing offer you?
● Competitive salary
● Bonus incentives
● Health, Dental and Vision plan
● Prescription drug plan
● Life and Disability insurance
● 401K Plan
● Progressive training and development
● Opportunities for advancement throughout our company
Join our growing team today and discover why Aequor Healthcare Services is one of the best to work for in the staffing industry!
Find out more about us at: www.aequorhc.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.