CNA / Medical Assistant– Glen Mills PA
The qualified CNA candidate should possess and maintain CPR certification; must display good emotional health and tolerant to standing, bending and lifting. The candidate needs to possess compassion, integrity and provide quality services to each client.
CNA duties Include (not limited to):
1. Perform under the supervision of a Registered Nurse and implements care plan accordingly.
2. Performs total care or assist patient in all activities of daily living (personal care, housekeeping, errands, etc.)
3. Assist with ambulation, transfer and exercised as assigned.
4 Meal planning and preparation as assigned.
5. Meets the safety needs of the client by utilizing equipment properly (e.g., bed rails and assistive devices).
6. Observe and care for client’s overall well-being and reports changes to Registered Nurse promptly.
7. Complete documentation records accurately and carries out all assignments as recommended.
8. MUST have a valid driver’s license and insured vehicle.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!
Ruby On Rails
Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)
Certified Nursing Assistant